People are very excited about Ola Electric Scooter in India, and so far, more than 50,000 people have placed orders for Ola Electric S1 and Ola Electric S1 Pro. Let’s look at the distinctive features of the Ola electric scooter and how much are their prices?
Ola Electric S1 Ola Electric S1 Pro Price Features:
There is a tremendous craze for the Electric Scooter of Ola in India. Since the launch of Ola Electric S1 and Ola Electric S1 Pro in the past, more than 50,000 people have placed their orders so far. However, 45,000 people had placed orders till Thursday afternoon after the purchase window opened, and the window was open till late at night. Equipped with great looks and many latest features, the deliveries of scooters will start next month. Some people are confused about the booking and order of the Ola Electic Scooter. For booking of Ola Electric scooter, you have to pay Rs. 500 and for the order, you have to pay 20 thousand rupees.
Order and Pricing details of Ola Electric scooter
Ola Electric last month launched Ola Electric S1 for Rs 99,999 and Ola Electric S1 Pro for Rs 1,29,999. Its purchase window was closed at midnight on Thursday, which was open for two days. Its sales started after a delay of a week, and it got a great response. The company has so far received orders for Ola S1 and S1 Pro Electric Scooters worth more than Rs 600 crore, which is commendable. However, let me tell you here that these orders can be canceled at any time before despatch, so it will be interesting to see what kind of things will come out about the Ola electric scooter in the coming times.
Features of Ola Electric scooter
The Ola S1 and Ola S1 Pro variants of Ola scooters are packed with features. Here are some specialties of Ola scooters:
- The battery range of this electric scooter is very spectacular. It can go up to 181 km on a single charge.
- At the same time, the Ola scooter’s top speed is up to 115 kilometers per hour.
- The company claims that it can run at a speed of 0-40 Kmph in just 3 seconds.
- It has a reverse gear, front and rear disc brakes.
- It also has cruise control, MoveOS operating system, 3GB RAM, an octa-core processor, 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth support, customizable engine sound, music, voice control, and proximity unlock.
Follow Seeker Times on Social media profiles for daily updates and news.