UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission or UPPSC Recruitment 2021 notification has been released on the official website. The recruitment notification has been released for 972 posts. More details can be accessed at uppsc.up.nic.in.
The posts for which the recruitment notification has been released are Farm Manager, Assistant Director, Fodder Development Officer and Agriculture Officer, Microbiologist, Medical Office, Lecturer and Reader. Candidates must note that the age limit and education qualification is different for each post. The candidate’s age should be between 21 to 40 years as of 1st July 2021 for the post of Medical Officer. The age of the candidates for the post of Lecturer should be between 25 to 40 years as of 1st July 2021.
Candidates should check the official notification of UPPSC Recruitment 2021 before applying for the posts. Also, note that some relaxation in the age limit is allowed as per the rules. SC, ST, OBC candidates should have 5 years of age relaxation before applying for the posts.
Candidates should note that they have to pay the application fee through net banking or credit or debit card. Also, candidates will be called for interviews for the respective posts. Candidates should note that there may also be a screening test if a large number of applicants apply. Candidates should keep an eye on the official website for more details.
UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Steps to Apply
- To apply candidates, first of all, visit the official website uppsc.up.nic.in.
- After that, the candidates have to go to the registration tab.
- After that, a new window will open.
- Now, here candidates have to select the post for which they want to apply and register.
- After registration, candidates have to fill their application form.
- Candidates should keep a copy of their application form with them.
Important dates for the UPPSC Recruitment 2021:
LAST DATE FOR THE DEPOSITION OF APPLICATION FEE IN THE BANK: 20-12-2021
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS: 23-12-2021
Application Fee for UPPSC recruitment 2021: In the ON-LINE Application process after completing the procedure of the first stage, a category wise prescribed fee is to be deposited as per instructions provided in the second stage. The prescribed fee for different categories is as under:-
|1||Unreserved (General)||Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-|
|2||Other Backward Class||Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-|
|3||Scheduled Caste||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-|
|4||Scheduled Tribe||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-|
|5||Handicapped||Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-|
|6||Ex-Serviceman||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-|
How to fill UPPSC Recruitment form 2021 online
This advertisement is also available on the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in. The Online application system is applicable for applying against this advertisement. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained. candidates have to apply online only. In connection with Online application, candidates are advised to go through thoroughly the instructions given as under and apply accordingly:-
When the candidate clicks “ALL NOTIFICATIONS/ ADVERTISEMENTS” on the Commission’s website HTTP:// uppsc.up.nic.in the On-line advertisement shall be automatically displayed, wherein there shall be 3 parts given as below:
- User instructions
- View Advertisement
A list of all the advertisements will be displayed in which “On-line System” is applicable. The Instructions for filling “Online form” have been given in User Instruction. The Candidates desirous to see the advertisement will have to click before ‘View Advertisement’ to which they are desirous to see, the full advertisement will be displayed along with sample snapshots of Online Application procedure. Click on “Apply” for On-Line Application.
Online application will be completed in three stages :
- First Stage:- On clicking “Apply” Candidate Registration will be displayed. The basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the information’s filled them. If any correction/modification is required, click on ‘Click here to modify’ and ensure the required corrections/modifications. After being fully satisfied with all the information filled in, click on ‘Submit Application’ consequently, the registration of the first stage shall be over. Thereafter ‘Print Registration Slip’ shall be displayed, and Print of Registration Slip must be taken by clicking on Print Registration Slip.
- Second Stage:- After the completion of the procedure of the first stage, ‘Fee to be deposited [in INR]’ shall be displayed with the caption “Click here to proceed for payment”. After clicking the above caption of ‘Click here to proceed for payment”, the home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed comprising of 03 modes of payment viz.
- NET BANKING
- CARD PAYMENTS and
- OTHER PAYMENT MODES.
After depositing the required fee by any one of the above-prescribed modes, “Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” shall be displayed along with detail of fee deposition, the print of which must be taken by clicking on “Print Payment Receipt”.
- Third stage:- On completion of the procedure of the second stage click on “Proceed for final submission of the application form (Part-2)” as a result of which ‘format’ shall be displayed. The candidates are required to enter all the required information in the format. The photo and signature duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The candidate should scan his photograph and signature in the prescribed size (the size will be mentioned at the specified spot in the Online application). The photo must be the latest passport size. In case the photo and signature, scanned in the prescribed size, are not uploaded, then the Online system will not accept it.
- After filling in all entries correctly, click the “Submit” button to forward the same to the Commission. The candidate must fill all information Online correctly according to the instructions given and click the ‘Submit’ button by the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. If the candidate does not click the “Submit” button, the On-Line application process shall not be completed finally, and the candidate shall be accountable for this. After clicking the ‘Submit’ button, the candidate may take a print of the application to preserve it with them. In the event of any discrepancies, the candidate will be required to submit the said print in the office of the Commission, otherwise, his/her request shall not be entertained.
Follow Seeker Times on Social media handles for quick updates.