Tata Tigor EV: As the price of petrol and diesel is growing, many people are shifting towards Electric cars and electric scooters. The cost of driving Electric vehicles is lesser than petrol and diesel vehicles. The cost per kilometer of a good electric car can be as low as a rupee.
And to save your money, we will tell you the best Electric car you can buy to save lots of money. This car is TATA Tigor EV.
Specifications of Tata Tigor EV
Battery And Charging
- Fast Charging – 0% to 80% in 65 min
- Home / Work Place Charging (Any 15 Amp Plug Point) – 0% to 80% in 8 hrs 45 min
- The Tata Tigor EV packs a 26 kWh lithium-ion battery.
- The battery and motor have a warranty of 8years/1.6 lakh km.
- It has a 55 kW (74.7 PS) motor, which generates torque of 170 Nm.
- It has multi-drive modes.
Speed And Range
- It can achieve a speed of 0 to 60 km per hour in 5.7 seconds.
- It has a single-speed transmission, which gives the feel of automatic transmission.
- We can drive it up to 306 KM in a single charge.
- Largest EV service infrastructure
- Over Air software updates for telematics unit
- Safest electric sedan in India with 4-star GNCAP rating
- IP67 certified battery, motor, and power electronics components
- AIS 048 (Nail penetration), crush test, overcharge protection, shock protection, short circuit protection, as per global standard for safety and reliability
Durable And Reliable
- Built on the Ziptron EV platform, that has been driven and proven over 35 mn.^ km in diverse Indian conditions
- Tata Motors ZConnect app powered by iRA offers 30+ connected car features
- Key features include remote commands, vehicle health monitoring, safety and security, driving and trip analytics, and location-based services
Seamless Charging Experience
- Free home charging installation*
- 24×7 emergency charging support (in 5 cities)
- ^Please refer to the Terms and Conditions section for complete details
How much you can save by buying Tata Tigor EV?
If you drive for 40Km daily and we assume that the fuel price for the next 5 years is Rs 90 per liter, you can save around Rs 3,35,308/-.
Cost per km
Tata Tigor Ev takes about 26 units of electricity once fully charged i.e. if the rate of electricity is Rs 6 / unit, then it will cost Rs 156 for a full charge once, and then it will run about 300 km. In this way, its cost per kilometer will be around 52 paise.
Tata Tigor EV Price
|Tata Tigor EV XE||₹ 12,24,000/-|
|Tata Tigor EV XM||₹ 12 74 000/-|
|Tata Tigor EV XZ+||₹ 13 24 000/-|
|Tata Tigor EV XZ+ DT||₹ 13 39 000/-|
Follow Seeker Times on Social media handles for quick updates.