SBI Result 2021: SBI Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, Mumbai, has released the Final Result for the post of pharmacist in the Clerical Cadre.
SBI Result 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has released the SBI Pharmacist 2021 Result. SBI Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, Mumbai has released the final result for the post of Pharmacist in Clerical Cadre. Candidates who appeared in this exam can check the result for the post of SBI Pharmacist in Clerical Cadre through the official website of State Bank of India – sbi.co.in.
The recruitment process for SBI Pharmacist Posts was started in 2021 by the State Bank of India. SBI Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, Mumbai has released the notification of recruitment notification for the posts of Pharmacist in Clerical Cadre on April 13, 2021. This recruitment was conducted for appointments to Pharmacist posts in various State Circles like Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Rajasthan.
For You: Central Bank of India Recruitment process for selection of Officers 2022. Check Here!!
SBI Pharmacist Exam
SBI Pharmacist exam was conducted on November 24 and November 25, 2021. The exam was conducted in two shifts from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM. A total of 519 candidates had appeared in the pharmacist appointment interview round in the State Bank of India.
Steps to Download SBI Result 2021
Check how to Download SBI Result 2021 for the post of pharmacist in the Clerical Cadre.
- Candidates have to visit the official website- sbi.co.in.
- After that, Click on the Careers tab displayed on the home page.
- Thereafter, candidates should click on the Current Openings tab.
- Candidates should now click on the notification which says “Recruitment of Pharmacist in Clerical Cadre (Final Result Declared).”
- Now a new PDF file will open.
- The PDF will contain the SSR Number, Applied State, Region Number and Roll Number of the candidates.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the PDF with them for future use.