Reserve Bank of India has published notification for the recruitment of Legal Officer, Manager, Assistant Librarian, Architect, and Curator in 2022. Any candidate who wants to appear in this RBI recruitment 2022 can apply online from 15 January 2022 to 04 February 2022. For recruitment syllabus, qualification, age limit, selection procedure, and other information, read the official notification of RBI Recruitment 2022.
RBI Recruitment 2022 various post Online Form
- Application Begin: 15/01/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 04/02/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 04/02/2002
- Exam Date: 06/03/2022
- General / OBC / EWS: 600/-
- SC / ST / PH: 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
RBI Manager & Other Post 2022 Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age: 21-25 Years. Post-Wise
- Maximum Age: 30-50 Years. Post-Wise
- Age Relaxation Extra as per RBI Recruitment 2022 Rules.
RBI Recruitment 2022 Various Post Vacancy Details Total: 14 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||RBI Various SO Post 2022 Eligibility|
|Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’||02||Bachelor’s Degree in Law with Minimum 50% Marks.2 Year Experience.Age Limit Maximum: 32 Years.|
|Manager (Technical-Civil)||06||BE / B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering with Minimum 60% Marks.3 Year Experience.Age Limit: 21-35 Years.|
|Manager (Technical-Electrical)||03||BE / B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering with Minimum 60% Marks.3 Year Experience.Age Limit: 21-35 Years.|
|Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian) in Grade ‘A’||01||Bachelor’s Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce and Master’s Degree in Library Science / Library.3 Year Experience.Age Limit: 21-30 Years.|
|Architect in Grade ‘A’||01||Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture with 60% Marks.Age Limit: 21-30 Years|
|Curator||01||Master Degree in History/ Economics/Fine Arts /Archaeology/Musicology/Numismatics with 55% Marks.5 Year Experience.Age Limit: 25-50 Years|
RBI Manager & Other Post Recruitment 2022 Exam Center
- Kanpur, Lucknow, Jaipur, Patna, Chandigarh, Mohali, Bhopal, Ahemdabad, Gandhinagar, Bhubaneshwar, Kolkata, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jammu, Mumbai, Nagpur, Delhi NCR, Pune & Thiruvananthapuram.
How to Fill RBI SO Recruitment Online Form 2022
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has posted a notification for Various posts, Candidate Can Apply Between 15/01/2022 to 04/02/2022.
- Candidates should read the notification before applying the recruitment application form in the Reserve Bank of India RBI Opportunity Section.
- Check and collect all documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly ready scanned document related to recruitment form – photo, sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting the application form, just check the preview and all columns carefully.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee must submit it. If You have not the required application fees your form is not completed.
- Take a printout of the final submitted form.
Some Useful Important Links
How many posts are there in RBI Recruitment 2022?
There is a total of 14 posts in RBI Recruitment this year.
Follow Seeker Times on Social media handles for quick updates.