Under the PM Kisan Yojana, the 10th installment was sent to the farmers’ account on January 1 at the beginning of the year. Now there is important news for the beneficiaries waiting for the 11th installment. If you want to get the next installment of PM Kisan Yojana without hassle. Then immediately complete your e-KYC. Because without completing this process, your installment may get stuck.
e-KYC is mandatory
Significantly, the Government of India had made e-KYC mandatory for all farmers. Though it was on hold for a few days, now it has been resumed on the official website. Last year, the central government made e-KYC Aadhaar mandatory for farmers registered under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Farmers can also accomplish this work with the help of mobile, laptop, or computer sitting at home.
How to complete the e-KYC process
- Visit the official website at https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Now eKYC link will appear on the Kisan Corner option. Click on it.
- After that, enter your Aadhaar number and click on the search button.
- Then enter the required information is asked here.
- After this, you can complete the process by clicking on submit.
Ration card is mandatory for the scheme:
Under the changes made by the government, now it will be mandatory to give the ration card number on new registration for this scheme. Apart from this, farmers have to upload a PDF copy of the document on the online portal. If you register for the first time under PM Kisan Yojana, then the applicant needs to upload the ration card number. Under the changes made by the government, now the mandatory submission of hard copies of Khatauni, Aadhar card, bank passbook, and declaration has been done away with. If you have not done this work yet, then do it today. Failure to do so may lead to problems in getting your installment amount.
Check your e-KYC status like this:
- First of all, go to the website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now click on the option of ‘Farmers Corner’.
- Then click on Beneficiary Status.
- Now enter your state, district, sub-district, block, and village name.
- Then clicking on the ‘Get Report’ option will open the complete list.
- Farmer can see the details of installment in this list.
What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
This scheme is one of the ambitious financial schemes of the government for the farmers. Under this scheme, a total of Rs 6000 is given directly to the farmers in their accounts in three installments in a year. That is, in every installment, 2000 rupees are given. The benefit of this scheme is given to those small farmers who own 2 hectares of land.
Follow Seeker Times on Social media for quick updates.