If you are also a customer of SBI or want to open an account in SBI bank and want to generate a Debit card PIN without going to the ATM, then step by step information is given here.
State Bank of India has introduced an IVR system for the convenience of its customers. With the help of this system, customers can easily manage multiple cars. Also, you can get information about the scheme of SBI. Not only this, if you want to generate the PIN of your debit card, then you can do it with the help of it. Or you can also generate a green pin with its help. There is no need to go to the bank or the ATM for this. You can also do this work sitting at home.
If you are also a customer of SBI or want to open an account in SBI bank and want to generate a PIN on getting a debit card without going to an ATM, then step by step information is given here. With the help of the IVR system, you can generate Debit card PIN sitting at home. SBI India has given this information by tweeting. All bank has given the toll-free number 1800 1234 to develop the PIN. Along with this, SBI also explained the complete process of generating PIN through a video.
how to generate Debit Card PIN
- Under the IVR system, the bank has given toll-free number 1800 1234.
- You have to call from the number registered with the bank on this number.
- Now press 2 for ATM / Credit card related service.
- After this, press 1 to generate a pin.
- If you are talking with a registered number then press 1, or if you are talking with another number then also you have to press 1.
- Press 2 to talk to the agent.
- After this, enter the last five digits of your debit card number.
- Enter 1 to confirm.
- Press 2 again to enter the last five digits of the ATM.
- Now enter the last five digits of your account number. Then press 1 to confirm.
- Press 2 to enter again.
- Now you have to enter the year of your birthday.
- Now, your Debit Card PIN will be successfully generated, and your PIN will be sent to your mobile number.
Follow Seeker Times on Social media for quick updates.
और हिंदी खबरों के लिए Seeker Times Hindi को फॉलो करो | For English News, follow Seeker Times.