The BGauss D15 gets a Li-ion battery pack of 3.2 kWh capacity. BGauss has launched the D15 electric scooter series in India. Pre-booking for the new electric scooter has also been started. The D15i and D15 Pro electric two-wheelers in the series come equipped with smart features and have an ARAI-certified maximum full-charge range of 115 km.
The company claims that its electric scooters can charge fully in 5 hours and 30 minutes.
Speed and Range
The D15i and D15 Pro electric two-wheelers in the series come equipped with smart features and have an ARAI-certified maximum full-charge range of 115 km. In terms of power also, they seem to be strong, as the company claims that these electric scooters can catch the speed of 0-60 kmph in just 7 seconds.
BGauss D15i and D15 pro electric scooter price
The BGauss D15i is priced at Rs 99,999 (ex-showroom) in India, while the D15 Pro electric scooter has been launched at Rs 1,14,999 (ex-showroom). These can be booked online and offline through dealerships, for which the customer will have to pay Rs 499 (refundable). The company says that the sale of D15 electric scooters will start in June this year.
- Talking about the specifications, the D15 gets a Li-ion battery pack of 3.2 kWh capacity.
- As we mentioned, the battery pack is said to take 5 hours and 30 minutes to fully charge.
- If we talk about power, due to the electric motor present in it, the electric scooter can catch the speed of 0 to 60 kmph in 7 seconds. It also gets Sport Mode with Eco.
- The company has given 16-inch alloy wheels in it. The BGauss D15 has an ARAI-certified range of 115 km.
The company is giving some extraordinary features to this scooter.
- Riders can pair their phone with its system so they can see the notifications on their mobile on the digital display of the scooter. We can remove the battery pack.
- Apart from this, it also includes an in-built navigation system, digital speedometer, keyless start, and USB port.
Follow Seeker Times on Social media handles for quick updates.