American Express Credit card is one of the biggest players in the credit card market. They are best known for the credit card they offer. The American Express credit card or the Amex card offers a lot of benefits to its users. Here is a list of the top American Express cards you should consider.
Top American Express Credit Cards
|Card name||Annual Fee||Advantages|
|American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card||3500||travel and lifestyle|
|American Express Gold Credit Card||4500||travel and food|
|American Express Payback Credit Card||1500||Shopping and fuel|
Best American Express Travel Credit Card
American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card
Advantages of American Express Platinum Travel Card
- You can get free travel vouchers worth Rs 7700 and above if you spend Rs 1.90 lakh in a year.
- You can get 4 complimentary lounge visits per year for domestic airports.
- Earn 1 Membership Reward Point for every Rs50 spent.
- Get an e-gift of Rs.10,000 from the Taj Hotel.
- Free travel vouchers worth Rs 11,800 if you spend Rs 4 lakh annually
Best American Express Premium Credit Card
American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card
Advantages of American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card
- Get movie or online shopping vouchers worth Rs.6000 per year.
- Enjoy free lounge access to American Express lounges and other domestic lounges.
- Avail Exclusive Benefits at Max Healthcare.
- Earn 1 Reward Point for every Rs.50 spent on golf, fine dining, and accommodation facilities.
Best American Express Rewards Credit Card
American Express Gold Credit Card
Advantages of American Express Gold Credit card
- Get 1000 Bonus Reward Points if you complete 6 transactions of Rs.1000 or more every month.
- Enjoy benefits on travel booking.
- Earn 1 Reward Point for every Rs 50 spent.
- Earn 5000 Reward Points on your first card renewal.
- Get 20% off on dining out at select restaurants.
- Get gift cards from Tanishq and Amazon to earn relevant reward points.
American Express Membership Reward card
Advantages of American Express Membership Reward credit card
- Get 1000 bonus reward points every month on the 4th transaction of Rs.1000 or more
- Earn 5000 Membership Reward Points on your first card renewal
- Earn 1 Reward Point for every Rs 50 spent
- Get up to 20% off for dining at selected restaurants.
How to Apply for American Express Credit Card?
There are two ways to apply for American Express Credit Card-
- Visit the official website of the company.
- After checking the features of credit cards, select the type of credit card you wish to apply for.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ option.
- You will get An OTP (One Time Password) on your registered mobile phone. Use this OTP to proceed.
- Enter your details
- Select Apply, and proceed.
You can apply offline only by visiting the nearest SBI bank and meeting the credit card representative. The representative will help you complete the application and choose the appropriate card. Your eligibility is checked based on which you will receive your credit card.
Following are the documents required to obtain SBI: Bank Credit Card-
- An identity proof issued by the Government of India, such as voter ID, driving license, Aadhaar card, passport, ration card, etc.
- proof of income
- address proof
- Pan Card
- passport size photograph
American express credit card statement
You will receive a credit card statement every month. The statement will include all the records and transactions of your previous month. You will receive the details either through courier or through email, depending on the option chosen by you. You should check your Credit card details thoroughly.
American Express Credit Card Customer Care Number You can contact American Express customer care anytime and anywhere by dialing at @1-800-419-2122.