The purpose of taking a credit card is to buy whatever we want and pay it through easy EMIs in a defined period. There are many shopping credit cards available in the Indian market today, which give us the benefits of travel, dining, golf & lounge, etc. But the cards which are most popular and most in-demand are Shopping Credit Cards. Using these cards increases our buying power, and we can get rewards, cashback, and discounts on various brands.
Here we are sharing with you the list of top shopping credit cards offered by various banks –
Top 8 Shopping Credit Cards in India
1) RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card
This RBL credit card is perfect for high shoppers as you get a lot of shopping benefits from it.
- If you swipe the card within 60 days of the issue, then you get 4000 reward points as a welcome gift.
- For every Rs.100 spent on the card, RBL bank offers you two reward points.
- The rewards double when you do shopping on weekends.
- Apart from this, the user can get 1000 bonus rewards for doing transactions of more than Rs 1000 every month.
- You can use the accumulated reward points for shopping vouchers, flight tickets, and hotel bookings.
Annual Fee: The annual fee of this card is Rs 1000. The annual fee is waived if you spend Rs 1.5 lakh.
2) Bajaj Finserv World Prime SuperCard
Bajaj Finserv is the financial services arm of Bajaj Company, and it offers shopping credit cards with various shopping rewards. The World Prime SuperCard is one such multi-benefit card.
- With this card, the user gets 12000 reward points as a welcome gift, which they can redeem across categories like travel, shopping, mobile recharge, etc.
- The customer gets two reward points for every 100 rupees spent.
- This Shopping credit card is very beneficial for online shoppers because its reward points double when shopping online.
- Apart from this, you also get a fuel surcharge waiver, complimentary airport lounge access, and milestone benefits.
- You can apply for Bajaj Finserv Credit Card online, all you need to do is provide some basic details and submit some required documents.
Annual Fee: The annual fee for this card is Rs. 2,999.
3) Moneyback HDFC
This is a great card for frequent shoppers offered by HDFC Bank.
- In this, you will get every Rs. 2 reward points available on spending 150.
- You get double the profit on online transactions.
- You can use the points collected for attractive gifts, air miles, or a direct statement credit.
- Apart from this, you also get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver and an interest-free period of 50 days.
Annual Fee: The annual fee of this card is only Rs. 500.
4) HSBC Platinum Credit Card
HSBC Platinum Credit Card is an attractive shopping credit card.
- The special thing about this card is that it does not have an annual fee.
- Within 90 days of taking this, you get back 10% of the amount you spend as cashback. Maximum cashback can be up to Rs 3000.
- You get two reward points for every Rs 150 spent with this card, and you get extra points for shopping from some partner outlets.
- You can use these points to buy tons of gift vouchers and accessories.
- Apart from this, this card also gives the facility of free movie tickets and dining.
Annual Fee: This credit card being lifetime free can be a good addition for regular shoppers.
5) Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Card
Standard Chartered Bank offers the best shopping credit card in India.
- With this credit card, you can save a lot on your monthly bills.
- You get 5% cashback on every Rs 150 spent in departmental stores or supermarkets with a maximum limit of Rs 500 per month.
- On spending in all other categories, the user gets 3 reward points for every Rs 150 spent.
- Under the Standard Chartered Good Life Program, you are given exclusive offers for shopping, making travel-related payments, or eating and drinking with this card.
Annual Fee: You have to initially pay a joining fee of Rs 499 and pay Rs 999 every year, which is to be paid onwards for the second year.
6) HDFC Regalia First
Best Credit Cards in India HDFC Regalia First is a luxury credit card, and it makes you a part of HDFC’s elite circle.
- By availing of this card, you get many exclusive rewards and cashback.
- You get four reward points for every Rs 150 spent with this card. You get this benefit by using the card in any retail purchase category.
- You can use your Reward Points to pick up any gift from the HDFC rewards catalog or make travel bookings from the HDFC Regalia website.
- Additionally, cardholders can avail of the lowest foreign currency markup of 2% on their foreign currency spending.
Annual Fee: The annual fee of this credit card is Rs. 1000.
7) YES Prosperity Edge
This card offered by Yes Bank is a nice shopping credit card for online shoppers.
- 1500 Reward Points are credited to your account if you spend Rs.7500 within 30 days of the issue of this card.
- You get the benefit of accelerated reward benefits on the occasion of your birthday and international spending.
- Also, the user gets the facility of preferential rates of interest on revolving credit.
Annual Fee: The annual fee of the Classic Plus Plan for this card is Rs. 1749.
8) IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card
Offered by IndusInd bank, this card is perfect for a premium lifestyle.
- On taking this credit card, you get an e-gift card from MakeMyTrip and Satya Paul.
- For every Rs 100 spent on all retail brands and consumer durables, the user gets four reward points, while on electronic items, gets two reward points.
- You can use these points for gifts, air miles, or purchases.
- Along with this, this shopping credit cardholder also gets a cash credit facility, under which you can convert your accumulated reward points into direct statement credit.
Annual Fee: There is no annual fee for this card, but while joining, you have to pay a one-time joining fee of Rs.5999.
So these were the top 8 shopping credit cards that are the best cards for shopaholics. Spending is the most popular way to earn rewards and cashback. If you have a co-branded credit card, then you can get maximum savings by shopping at stores of the same brand.
You can check your eligibility for these credit cards and apply online at Paisabazaar.com.
As a smart user, you should be aware of the latest deals and discount offers available on your card. E-commerce sites also keep on bringing exclusive offers on some credit cards, so keep your eyes open so that you do not miss out on these benefits.
With these credit cards, you can enjoy shopping to the fullest, but you should not shop just to earn reward points. Remember, buying with a credit card is also a kind of loan, if you do not repay it on time, you may have to pay a lot of interest. Therefore, make smart use of your credit card, and take full advantage of reward programs, but along with this, ensure that you do not get burdened by unnecessary debt.
Follow Seeker Times on Social media for quick updates.