Nowadays, you must have seen many ads for medical help on the Internet or YouTube. Through these advertisements, people raise money from the general public for the treatment. This type of donation is known as crowdfunding.
In the same way, we can also collect money for a business or startup. If you have a unique business plan or startup idea, then people can crowdfund your business.
In this article, we are going to tell you about crowdfunding. What is crowdfunding, and how to organize it? We will also tell you some tips to make crowdfunding successful, using which you can get more and more money in your crowdfunding?
What is crowdfunding?
Crowdfunding is a way in which money is collected from many people for a particular purpose or work. In crowdfunding, people help voluntarily someone who is in need. There are many types of crowdfunding, in which people can get personal benefits or some reward.
Crowdfunding is found everywhere. A donation is also a kind of crowdfunding in which people collect money from people to complete any work.
Types of Crowdfunding
- Equity-Based Crowdfunding
Especially startups use this type of crowdfunding. In equity-Based crowdfunding, startups raise money from the public and give part of the equity of their startup to the public.
- Reward-based crowdfunding
Startups and businesses use this method of crowdfunding. In reward-based crowdfunding, business or startup give product samples or any other reward to the people who give money.
- Donation-based crowdfunding
Donation-based crowdfunding is very famous for medical help because there is a shortage of money for medical help. In Donation-based crowdfunding, people give money to help someone and do not expect anything in return. That’s why it is named as a donation.
How to start crowdfunding
To start crowdfunding, you should know your purpose for which you have to deposit money and how much money you need?
Once all these things are clear, you have to create your account on any crowdfunding website and make a page to deposit funds there. We advise you to attach all the proofs of the patient i.e., reports of prescription or investigation.
After creating a page, you must reach the maximum number of people by sharing that crowdfunding page or through advertisement, after which the general public will be able to help you.
How to do Crowdfunding for Medical treatment
In today’s time, any medical emergency can come at any time, and if that person is not ready for that medical expense, then crowdfunding can be helpful in that place.
If you want to deposit money for yourself or someone else’s medical help, then crowdfunding can be the best option for you. You can deposit the largest amount through crowdfunding.
There are many online websites for medical crowdfunding in India, such as ketto.org mlaap.org. Both these websites are very famous for crowdfunding in India.
Crowdfunding for Business or Startup
You must have heard about crowdfunding for medical help, but hardly few people know that crowdfunding is also there for startups or any product. If you have a product or startup, then people can help you.
Along with this, if you are crowdfunding to make a product, then you can also send free samples to the people who are helping you this will motivate people to contribute to your fund.
If your startup is very innovative and you need funding for your startup, then you must visit this website of the Government of India. Here you will get complete information about startup funding.
Platform for Crowdfunding
- Medical Crowdfunding Startup Crowdfunding
|Medical Crowdfunding||Startup Crowdfunding|
Some tips to make crowdfunding a success
Anyone can start crowdfunding, especially in today’s digital age where everything is done online, you just have to register yourself by visiting any crowdfunding website.
But it is not necessary that just by visiting a platform for crowdfunding or creating a page for it, people will not start paying you money for that, you must follow some tips given below so that you will be able to collect money from crowdfunding.
- Never give false information – Understand this, the first rule of crowdfunding is never giving false information about yourself or the purpose of your crowdfunding. If people come to know about your lie, then people will not give you money at all.
- Get your point across to the people properly – People will give you money only when you give proper information about your purpose. By sharing incomplete information, people will not give money to your fund. That is why it is important that complete information about your purpose is available on the page of crowdfunding, as well as tell your name, address, phone number correctly. Many times people also call for their satisfaction and get information.
- Innovation – If you want to raise funds for any business or product, then your business or product should be as innovative as possible., People should feel that your business or product is something different and special, and they should help in your fund.
- Advertising – The more difficult task than starting crowdfunding is to reach people so that more and more people can help you. If you want your crowdfunding campaign to reach more and more people, then you should advertise it. So that, you can reach more and more people and can help you in your crowdfunding.
Follow Seeker Times on Social media for quick updates.