UPSSSC Lekhpal Detailed Information:
UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Lekhpal. More than 8000 vacant posts of Lekhpal will be recruited through this process. All interested candidates can apply online for UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2022 at the official website upsssc.gov.in by 28 January 2022. The application process of UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2022 has started on January 7.
For recruitment to the post of Lekhpal in Uttar Pradesh, the candidate should have passed class 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board. For information, let us tell you that the shortlisting of candidates for the Revenue Lekhpal Main Examination will be done based on their Preliminary Eligibility Test 2021 scores only. Apart from this, the candidate’s age for recruitment to these posts should be between 18 years to 40 years. However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation in the upper age limit as per government rules. Check the official website for more details.
According to the official notification, 8085 vacancies of Revenue Lekhpal will be recruited under the Revenue Council, Uttar Pradesh. A written examination will be conducted for the selection of this post. In the written test, candidates will be asked 100 objective type questions from General Hindi, Mathematics, General Knowledge and Rural Society and Development carrying a total of 100 marks. Candidates will get 2 hours to solve these questions, and there will be a negative marking of 1/4 marks for each wrong answer.
All Eligible candidates can apply online for Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal Recruitment 2022 on the official website upsssc.gov.in by 28 January 2022. For detailed information, candidates can check official notifications.
Important Dates UPSSSC lekhpal Recruitment
- Application Begin: 07/01/2022
- Last Date for Registration: 28/01/2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 28/01/2022
- Correction Last Date: 04/02/2022
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
Application Fee of UPSSSC lekhpal Recruitment
- General / OBC / EWS: 25/-
- SC / ST: 25/-
- PH (Dviyang): 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through State Bank of India SBI I Collect Fee Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan
UPSSSC Lekhpal Bharti 2022 Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSSSC Board of Revenue Lekhpal Recruitment 01/2022 Rules
UPSSSC Rajasva Lekhpal Vacancy Details Total : 8085 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||UPSSSC Rajasva Lekhpal Eligibility|
|Rajasva Lekhpal||8085|| Must Be Appeared in UPSSSC PET Exam 2021.|
10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
UP Board of Revenue Lekhpal Jobs 2022 Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Fill UPSSSC Rajasva Lekhpal Online Form 2022
- There are 02 types to apply online for UPSSSC Rajasva Lekhpal Recruitment 2022.
- First: In the first type, the candidate has to log in with his personal information, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile and Category.
- Second: In the second type, the candidate has to log in through his OTP, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number and OTP Password.
- After login, the entire details of the candidate, his photo and signature will also be visible, the candidate will have to fill in the information related to the post he is asking for and the application fee: Rs.25/- will have to be paid.
- Check and Collect All required documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Keep your scanned document related to recruitment form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the application form, Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Important Links
Follow Seeker Times on Social media for quick updates.