Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for UPSC Engineering Services Examination (MAIN), 2021. All the candidates who have qualified for the written preliminary and main examination of the Engineering Services Examination can apply online from 27 December 2021 to 07 January 2022. For other details related to the recruitment of UPSC Engineering Services 2021, read the complete notification and apply only after that.
UPSC Engineering Services 2021 Full Details
- Application Begin: 27/12/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 07/01/2022 up to 05 PM Only.
- Complete Form Last Date: 07/01/2022
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST/ PH : 0/-
- No Application Fee to UPSC DAF Online Application Form Only Engineering Services Written Exam Qualified Candidate Is Eligible to Fill the DAF Form.
UPSC DAF 2021 Vacancy Details
- Post Name: UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2021
- Total Post: 226
- Eligibility for DAF Form: Only Engineering Services Prelim Written & Mains Exam Qualified Candidates Are Eligible to Fill UPSC ENGG DAF Online Form 2021
How to Fill UPSC Engineering Services DAF Online Form 2021
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) ENGINEERING SERVICES (MAIN) EXAMINATION, 2021. Candidate Can Apply DAF Form Between 27/12/2021 to 07/01/2022.
- Candidates are advised to read the Notification Before Applying for the Recruitment.
- We request all the candidates to kindly check and collect all documents – eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- After that, kindly keep Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form, Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Important Links
- Apply Online (DAF) – Click Here
- Download DAF Notification – Click Here
- For Vacancy Details – Click Here
- UPSC Official Website – Click Here
Frequently asked Questions
What is the UPSC Engineering Services Engg 2021 DAF form, and who can apply for it?
This form can be filled only by those candidates who have passed the Engineering Services Mains examination 2021.
What type of posts in UPSC Engineering Services?
There are various Engineering posts in UPSC Engineering Services.
When was the written examination of UPSC Engineering Services recruitment held?
The exam was held on 18 July 2021.
What is the full form of the UPSC DAF Form?
It is called the Detailed Application Form. In this form, the candidate has to fill in his complete information.
Follow Seeker Times on Social media for quick updates.