A loan from NAVI APP: If you need a loan in large quantity, and you are facing disappointment from everywhere, then this article will be very beneficial for you. In today’s article, we are going to tell you about the Navi Instant Personal Loan App, from which you can get a home loan of up to 1.5 crores and a personal loan of up to 5 lakh in easy installments.
There are various questions on one’s mind when he/she apply for a loan like What is the process of taking a loan from Navi App? What is the eligibility to take a loan? What are the required documents? How much loan we can get? What will be the interest rates? How can you contact Navi? We will try to give all information through this article. Therefore, you only have to complete this article for information about Navi App Loan.
What is Navi App?
Navi App provides the facility of Home Loan and Personal Loan in India. Through this application, you can take a loan while sitting at home.
The remarkable thing about Navi App is that you can get the loan amount taken in your bank account instantly.
This company named Navi Finserv Private Limited is a company registered by NBFC, and it works under the rules of RBI. Navi’s founder is Sachin Bansal, who founded Navi company in 2020. This company provides instant personal loans up to 5 lakh and home loans up to Rs 1.5 crore.
This app has more than 5 million downloads and got a 3.5 rating in Play Store.
How to Download Navi App
Downloading Navi App is very easy, all you have to do is open Playstore and type Navi Personal Loan App in the search box. You will see this app, install it, and by using it, you can easily take Personal Loan and Home Loan.
How to Take Loan from Navi App
To take a loan from Navi App, follow the step by step process given below –
- Step 1 – First of all, download the Navi App from the Play Store.
- Step 2 – After this, accept the Terms and Conditions of the Navi App, click on continue and allow all permission Navi asks from you.
- Step 3 – Then, enter your number, click on the option with Get OTP and get the OTP verified.
- Step 4 – After completing this process, your account will be created on Navi App, and you will come to the homepage of Navi App. Here you will see two options: Personal Loan and Home Loan.
- Step 5 – Click on the type of loan you want, then Navi App asks you for your basic details like,
- Name, which is on the PAN card.
- Your Marital Status
- Employment type, means you are Salaried, Unemployed, Student, Retired etc.
- Your Monthly Income
- In which industry do you work?
- reason for taking a loan
- Your Minimum Education Qualification
- Your PAN Card Number
- Your Date of Birth is on the PAN card.
- six-digit Pin Code
After filling in all these details, you have to click on Submit Application.
- Step 6 – After this, it will take 2 to 3 minutes for application processing, if you are eligible to take a loan, then you can complete the process, and if your application is rejected then you can apply again after 90 days.
- Step 7 – Once you are eligible for the loan, you have to select the loan amount and monthly instalment.
- Step 8 – After this, complete your KYC, for this, you will need an Aadhar card and a selfie.
- Step 9 – Fill in the details of the bank account in which, you want money. Keep in mind that you have to give the details of your active bank account.
- Now the loan amount will come into your account in no time. So this was the simple process by following which you can apply for a loan on Navi App.
Eligibility for availing loan on Navi App
If you have made up your mind to take a loan from Navi App, then carefully read the eligibility criteria. You will get a loan from this application only when you are eligible to take a loan on Navi.
Following are the eligibility criteria for availing loan on Navi App –
- Navi App provides loans only to Indian citizens, if you are an Indian citizen, then only, you can take a loan from Navi.
- Navi provides loans to people above the age of 18 years only.
- Navi does not provide loans all over India, you can check in Navi Application whether you will get a loan in the area where you live or not.
- Navi gives you a loan only if your credit score is good.
Documents required to take a loan from Navi App
Very few documents are required to take Home Loan and Personal Loan from Navi App. You get both types of loans only on Aadhar cards and PAN cards.
Documents for taking a loan from Navi App –
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
About Navi Personal Loan
As we have told you earlier, you can take Home Loan and Personal Loan from Navi. That’s why we have told you about both types of loans.
The complete information about Navi Personal Loan is as follows –
- Loan Amount – On Navi App, you get a personal loan ranging from 10 thousand to 5 lakh rupees.
- Rate of Interest – The interest rates on Navi personal loans ranges from 12 to 36 per cent per annum.
- With Tenure – Navi App, you can take a personal loan for 3 to 36 months.
- Processing Fee – Whenever you take a loan from any bank or institution, some Processing Fee is also levied, on Navi App, you get a Processing Fee of 3.99 per cent in personal loan.
Features of Navi Personal Loan
Following are the features of Navi Personal Loan –
- With Navi App, you can take a personal loan of up to Rs.5 lakh.
- No bank statement or salary slip is required to avail personal loan from Navi App.
- You do not need paperwork in Navi Laon.
- You do not need collateral. In taking a personal loan from Navi, you do not have to mortgage any property.
- Minimum documents are required.
- When you apply for Navi Personal Loan, immediately after checking your eligibility, you will be told whether you can take a loan from Navi App or not.
- If you are eligible to take a loan from Navi App, then the loan amount is immediately credited to your bank account.
- Navi App provides loans in big cities of almost all the states of India.
About Navi Home Loan
Navi has added a new feature of Home Loan in its application, which is going to be very beneficial for the customers. The complete information about Navi Home Loan is as follows –
- Loan Amount – With Navi App, you can take a home loan of 1.5 crores. This amount is enough to build a good house.
- Rate of Interest – The interest rate on Navi Home Loan is 6.95 per cent per annum.
- Tenure – The time for repayment of Navi Home Loan is up to 25 years. You can take a home loan from Navi for 25 years.
Features of Navi Home Loan
The main features of Navi Home Loan are as follows –
- Navi App gives you a home loan up to 90% of the total property value. Like the house you are buying is worth Rs 1 crore, then you can take a home loan up to Rs 90 lakh from Navi App.
- On Navi App, you get a High Loan Amount on Low EMI.
- You do not have to pay any additional charges on Navi Home Loan such as Application Fees, Legal fee, Valuation fee or Document handling fee)
- You can use Navi Home Loan for under-construction, self-construction, and for shifting to another new home.
- If you are eligible for a home loan, then the loan amount is immediately credited to your account.
- Often, taking a Home loan requires a lot of paperwork, but if you take a home loan from Navi App, then you do not need any paperwork till you get the loan.
Navi Contact Details & Customer Care Number
- For any problem, you can contact in Navi –
- HelpLine Number (contact Number) – +91 80108 33333
- Email ID – email@example.com
- Official Website – https://navi.com/
- Address – 3rd Floor, Salarpuria Business Center, 93, 5th A Block, Koramangala Bangalore – 560095
Is Navi Loan App approved by RBI?
Navi loan app is registered with RBI to facilitate loan transactions between NBFC borrowers and Navi Finserve Pvt Ltd.
What is the customer care number of the Navi App?
The customer care number of Navi App is +9180108 33333.
Who is the owner of the Navi Loan app?
Navi is an Indian application whose founder is Sachin Bansal.
How much home loan can be availed from Navi App?
You can get a home loan of up to 1.5 crores on Navi App and you get 25 years to repay it.
Which loans can be taken from Navi App?
You can avail Home Loan and Personal Loan with Navi App.