SSC CHSL Tier 1 Result and Tier 2 Admit Card: Staff Selection Commission SSC has just uploaded Tier I Result & Tier II Admit Card for the Post of Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL and Data Entry Operator DEO, Lower Division Clerk LDC 10+2 Recruitment 2020. Enrolled candidates can download the exam notice and vacancy details.
Important Dates of SSC CHSL
- Application Begin:06/11/2020
- Last Date For Registration: 26/12/2020
- Online Payment Last Date: 28/12/2020
- Online Exam Date Paper I: 12-19 April 2021
- Left Over Paper I: 04/08/2021 to 12/08/2021
- Admit Card Available: 26/07/2021
- Paper I Answer Key Available: 20/08/2021
- Paper I Result from Available: 27/10/2021
- Paper-II Exam Date: 09/01/2022
- Paper I Additional Result Available: 03/01/2022
- General / OBC: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH: 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Candidates can pay the exam fee through an online debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode or pay the examination fee through offline E Challan.
Candidates should have passed the 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Post Details
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
How to Fill Form SSC Form
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC), All-Region CR, MPR, NR and Other Region Are Yet to be Issued Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2020. SSC CHSL had invited online Application Form for the CHSL and DEO Post 10+2 SSC Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online from 06 November 2020 to 15 December 2020.
- Candidates were advised to read the Notification Before Applying the SSC Recruitment 2020 Application Form.
- Candidates were asked to Check and Collect All documents – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Important links
- Download SSC CHSL Tier I Additional Result – Result | Cutoff
- Download SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card (CR Region) – Click Here
- Download Tier II Admit Card (Other Region) – Click Here
- Download Tier I Result – Result | Cutoff
- Download Tier II Exam Notice – Click Here
- Download Tier I Answer Key – Click Here
- Download Tier I Answer Key Notice – Click Here
- Download Tier I Admit Card NR Delhi Region – Click Here
- Download Tier I Admit Card (CR Region) – Click Here
- Download Tier I Admit Card Other Region – Click Here
- Download Postponed Notice – Click Here
- Download Admit Card (CR Region) – Click Here
- Download Admit Card (Other Region) – Click Here
- Apply Online – Click Here
- Download Date Extended Notice – Click Here
- Download Notification – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here