Railway Recruitment 2022: Railway board has released a notification for an apprentice program for 700 posts. To apply for this post, the minimum age of the candidate is 15 years, and the maximum age is 24 years. Reserved category candidates will get relaxation as per rules.
Railway Recruitment 2022: East Coast Railway (ECR), Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Apprentice posts for the year 2021-22. According to the official notification, the total number of vacancies is 756. The last date to apply for Apprentice is 07 March 2022. Candidates can apply through the official website of RRC, rrcbbs.org.in.
Age limit as of 07.03.2022
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on the cut-off date for receiving application that is to say 07.03.2022.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in the case of OBC candidates.
- For Persons with Disability, the upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
How to apply for Railway Recruitment 2022 Apprentices
- Candidates can apply online by visiting www.rrcbbs.org.in
- Detailed instructions for filling up online applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are not allowed to submit more than one application with different particulars.
- Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online applications.
To apply for these posts, the candidate will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100.
Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheshwar, Bhubaneshwar – 190 Posts Total
|Welder G&E||32 Posts|
|Refrigeration & AC Mechanic||06 Posts|
|Sheet Metal Worker||20 Posts|
|Mechanic MV||06 Posts|
Khurda Road Division – 237
|Welder G&E||33 Posts|
|D/Man Civil||1 Post|
|Refrigeration & AC Mechanic||11 Posts|
Waltair Division – 263
|Welder G&E||54 Posts|
|D/Man Mechanic||04 Posts|
|D/Man Civil||01 posts|
|Refrigeration & AC Mechanic||01 Posts|
|Electronics Mechanic||04 Posts|
|Welder G&E||05 Posts|
|D/Man Civil||01 post|
To apply for these posts candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) from any recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks and in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT. Should also have National Trade Certificate.
Some Important links
- Official Notification – Click Here!!
- Apply Now – Click Here!!
- Railway Recruitment 2022 official website – Click Here!!
Follow Seeker Times on Social media handles for quick updates.