PVC Aadhaar card: If your mobile number is not linked with an Aadhar card, then you can still order a PVC Aadhar card. For this, you have to apply on UIDAI official website.
PVC Aadhaar card: The government introduced the Aadhaar card in 2009. Since then, Aadhar has become a universal document, whether it is a banking facility or the benefit of a government scheme, Aadhar card has become an essential document for all. UIDAI has made many changes overtime to make Aadhaar secure. For the convenience of the people, the Government launched the PVC version of Aadhaar, which is very easy to carry in a pocket. Recently, UIDAI has taken a new decision regarding PVC Aadhaar, according to which we can order PVC Aadhaar cards for the entire family from a single mobile number.
Pay the Fees for PVC Aadhaar Card
Maintenance of PVC Aadhar is very easy. It is in plastic form, and its size is similar to that of an ATM debit card. For security, the government has also mentioned the OR code and the Aadhaar number on it. If you also want to make a PVC Aadhar card, then you have to pay only 50 rupees.
How to Apply for PVC Aadhar Card
- If want to apply for a PVC Aadhar card then, you can do so by visiting the UIDAI website uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.gov.in.
- On the website, you will have to enter your Aadhar card number, virtual ID number or registration number.
- You will order by paying a fee of Rs 50, after a few days it will reach your registered address.
How to link your mobile number with an Aadhar card
If your mobile number is not linked with an Aadhar card, then you can still order a PVC Aadhar card. For this, you have to apply in this way.
- First of all, login https://residentpvc.uidai.gov.in/order-pvcreprint for this.
- Register your Aadhar Card Number.
- Enter the security code and click on the option My Mobile Number Not Registered below.
- After this, OTP will come to enter it.
- Pay the fee of Rs 50 online, and your application will be complete.
Follow Seeker Times on Social media handle for quick updates.