OnePlus has launched its premium budget smartphone OnePlus 10 Pro 5G, in India. OnePlus has introduced it in two RAM variants, 8GB and 12GB.
This is the company’s new flagship phone and an upgraded version of the OnePlus 9 Pro. Along with this, OnePlus has also introduced Bullets Wireless Z2.
The OnePlus 10 Pro 5G has the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor with a 48MP primary camera + 50MP ultrawide lens + 8MP telephoto camera setup. Also, a 5000mAh battery is being given in this smartphone, which supports 80W fast charging.
OnePlus 10 Pro 5G Specification glimpse
- Body: 163×73.9×8.55mm, 201g; Gorilla Glass 5 back, aluminum frame, ceramic camera cover.
- Display: 6.7″ Fluid AMOLED with LPTO, 1 billion colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1440x3216px resolution, 20.1:9 aspect ratio, 525ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm): Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510); Adreno 730.
- Memory: 8GB, 128GB; 12GB, 256GB; LPDDR5, UFS 3.1.
- OS/Software: Android 12, Oxygen OS 12.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 50 MP Sony IMX 789, f/1.8, 23mm, 1/1.43″, 1.22µm, Muilti-Autofocus: All-Pixel Omni-directional PDAF + LAF + CAF, OIS; Ultra wide angle: 50 MP Samsung ISOCELL JN1, 1/2.76″, f/2.2, 150˚; Telephoto: 8 MP, 1.0µm f/2.4, PDAF, 3.3X optical zoom. OIS.
- Front camera: 32 MP, 26mm (wide), 0.7µm, EIS, fixed focus.
- Video capture: Rear camera: 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60/120fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@480fps, EIS; Front camera: 1080p@30fps, 720p@30fps.
- Battery: 5,000mAh; 65W SuperVOOC (80W in Asia), 100% in 34 min (advertised), 50W AirVOOC, 100% in 47 min (advertised), Reverse wireless charging.
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (under display, optical); NFC; flick-detect sensor, front RGB sensor. SLA X-axis linear motor.
OnePlus 10 Pro 5G has a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The phone flaunts a punch-hole display design, which houses the selfie camera.
OS and Processor
OnePlus is offering Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset in its phone for the first time. Along with this, it runs on Android 12 and ColorOS 12. It can be paired with 12GB LPDDR5 RAM.
- Main Camera – 48 MP, IMX789, OIS
- Telephoto Camera – 8 MP, OIS
- Ultra Wide Angle Camera – 50 MP, 150°
- 32 MP Front Camera with AI Adaptive Brightness
- 4K 120 fps Video support
OnePlus 10 Pro 5G comes with a 5,000mAh battery and 80W fast charger. According to the company, the OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone can run whole with just 15-minute charging.
- Fast charging 80W, 1-100% in 32 min (International)
- Fast charging 65W, 1-58% in 15 min (North America)
- Fast wireless charging 50W
- card slot – No
- Internal – 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM UFS 3.1
Sensors – Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum, barometer
Volcanic Black, Emerald Forest, Panda White
Price and availability
OnePlus 10 Pro 5G has introduced two variants, the price of the 8GB / 128GB variant is Rs 66,999. While the price of the 12GB/256GB variant model will be Rs 71,999. You can purchase it from Amazon India from April 5, 2022. At the same time, the price of Bullets Wireless Z2 neckband is Rs 1,999. Along with this, Earbuds Pro TWS has been launched for Rs 9,990.
Follow Seeker Times on Social media handles for quick updates.