Join Indian Coast Guard has released the notification for 02/2022 batch of Mechanical, Sailor and Sailor DB. Any candidate who wants to join this new recruitment of Coast Guard can apply online from 04 Jan 2022 to 14 Jan 2022. For other information related to recruitment of the Indian Coast Guard, such as advertisement, notification, selection procedure, pay scale and other information, candidates should see the official notification.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Recruitment 2022
- Application Begin: 04/01/2022
- Last Date for Registration: 14/01/2022 up to 05 PM Only.
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 250/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Yantrik / Navik 02/2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 22 Years.
- Age Between 01/08/2000 to 31/07/2004 for Navik GD & Yantrik
- Age Between 01/10/2000 to 30/09/2004 for Navik DB
Indian Coast Guard 02/2022 Vacancy Details Total: 322 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Coast Guard Recruitment Eligibility|
|Navik General Duty GD||260||10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics / Mathematics as a Subject.|
|Navik Domestic Branch DB||35||Class 10 High School in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Yantrik||27||Class 10 with Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication.|
Yantrik / Navik Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Apply Coast Guard Yantrik/ Navik Online Form 2021
- Indian Coast Guard Latest Job Recruitment for Navik and Yantrik Recruitment 02/2022 Batch Vacancies. Candidate Can Apply Between 04/01/2022 to 14/01/2022
- Candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying for the Recruitment Application Form in Join Indian Coast Guard Latest Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates should check and collect All Documents like- Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scanned Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application form must check All Columns Carefully.
- General / OBC / EWS Candidates Required to Pay Exam Fees.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- All Details Are Tentative Based on Short Notification. More Details Will be Available Soon.
- Apply Online – Click Here
- Download Notification – Click Here
- Coast Guard Official Website – Click Here
Follow Seeker Times on Social media handles for quick updates.