India Post Recruitment 2021 Details: There is an opportunity for job aspirants in India Post. India Post has asked applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to various posts in the Bihar circle. India Post will fill A total of 60 posts through this process. In which, 31 posts of Postal Assistant, 11 posts of Sorting Assistant, 5 posts of Postman and 13 posts of Multi Tasking Staff are included.
Age Limit: (As of 31/12/2021)
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant / Postman: 18 – 27 years
- MTS: 18 – 25 years
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant: Pay Level 4 ₹ 25500 – 81100/- plus admissible allowances
- Postman: Pay Level 3 ₹ 21700 – 69100/- plus admissible allowances
- MTS: Pay Level 1 ₹ 18000 – 56900/- plus admissible allowances
- Sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the asked games/ sports.
- Those who have represented their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the required games/sports.
- Sportsmen who have represented the State Schools Teams in the National Sports/ Games for Schools conducted by the All India School Games Federations in any of the required games/ sports.
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Selection Process: Selection based on Educational and Sports Qualification.
Application Fee of India Post Recruitment 2021:
- ₹ 200/- through online payment mode or in any of the Head Post Offices in India.
- No fee for SC, ST, Women category candidates.
- Official notification – click here!
The Department of Posts, West Bengal, has released the notification for the recruitment of 51 Postal Assistant Posts, 25 Sorting Assistant Posts and 48 Postman Posts. Along with this, the application process is going on for recruitment to a total of 5 posts of Postal Assistant under Sports Quota in Jammu and Kashmir circle. For recruitment to the post of Assistant / Sorting Assistant and Postman in India Post, the candidate should have passed class 12th from a recognized board. Whereas, class 10th pass can also apply for the post of Multi Tasking Staff. Also, the candidate should have good knowledge of the local language.
Age limit for India post Recruitment 2021
According to the official notification, the candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 25 years for MTS posts. At the same time, the minimum age for other posts has been fixed at 18 years and the maximum age is 27 years. However, as per the government rules, the upper age relaxation will be 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ ST category candidates. For detailed information, candidates can check official notifications.
India Post Recruitment 2021 Important dates
All interested candidates can send their application for Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2021 till 31st December 2021 to the address given in the notification. However, the last date for submission of the application fee is 21 December 2021. At the same time, for West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2021, you can apply in the prescribed format on or before 24 December. Whereas, the last date to apply for J&K Postal Circle is 20 December 2021. Check the official website for more details.
Follow Seeker Times on social media handles for quick updates.