HPPSC Recruitment 2021: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released advertisement no. Under 60/11-2021 Online applications are invited for the recruitment of Labor Welfare Officer posts. Appointments on these posts will be on a contract basis. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for HPPSC Labor Welfare Officer Recruitment 2021 on the official website hppsc.hp.gov.in till 22 December 2021.
Also Read: Check How to download SSC Answer Key 2020
Through this process, a total of 12 vacant posts of Labor Welfare Officer will be selected in the Labor and Employment Department of Himachal Pradesh. Selected applicants for these posts will be given a salary of Rs 10300 to Rs 34800 per month. Apart from the salary, the selected candidates will get a grade pay of Rs 5000 in this job. The candidates will be selected based on Preliminary examinations and Personality tests.
According to the official notification, the candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute with a minimum of 50% marks for the recruitment to these posts. Also, MBA degree in Human Resource/Finance or MA degree in Sociology. Apart from this, the minimum age of the candidate for recruitment to the post of Labor Welfare Officer has been fixed at 18 years and the maximum age is 45 years. However, reserved category candidates will get the age relaxation as per the government rule. For complete information, candidates can check official notifications.
For You: UGC NET Admit Card 2021, Download here!
Fees for Applying for the post of Labor Welfare Officer ( HPPSC Recruitment 2021)
All interested and suitable candidates for recruitment to the post of Labor Welfare Officer can apply online through the official website hppsc.hp.gov.in till 22 December 2021. To apply for the post of Labor Welfare Officer, candidates belonging to the General and EWS category have to pay an application fee of Rs.400. Whereas, SC / ST / OBC category candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100. All the candidates must check their eligibility before applying. Check the official website for more details.
Official Notification of HPPSC Recruitment 2021
Click here for official notification of HPPSC recruitment 2021.
LABOUR WELFARE OFFICER Post Details
|Name of dept||Name of post||No. of posts||Category Wise No. Of Posts||Payscale|
|1.||LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT||LABOUR WELFARE OFFICER||12||UNRESERVED =8, UNRESERVED(EXSERVICEMEN OF HP (AFTER COMPLETION FULL TENURE OR ON MEDICAL GROUND)) =1, SCHEDULED CASTE OF HP =1, O B C OF HP =1, ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTION OF H.P. =1||Rs.10300-34800+ (GP 5000)|
HOW TO APPLY for LABOUR WELFARE OFFICER HPPSC
For You: RSMSSB recruitment 2021: RSMSSB Notification out, Check Here!
- Desirous/eligible candidates must have to apply online through the official website of the Commission http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc. The commission will not accept the application through any other mode.
- The candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and e-mail IDs in the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for immediate intimation about their application. 3. The desirous & eligible candidate may visit the official website of the Commission (http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc) and click on the link “Apply Online” on the Home Page.
- The candidate will register and create his/her profile on ‘One Time Registration’ and after logging into his/her account in OTR.
- The application of the candidate will be submitted only after uploading of requisite documents as an advertisement.
- No further opportunity will be given to the candidate for submission of any document after the submission of the online recruitment application. Online Recruitment Application once submitted shall not be allowed any change.
- No representation/correspondence will be entertained against the final rejection of candidature.
Follow Seeker Times on Social media handles for quick updates.
1 thought on “HPPSC Recruitment 2021: Check How to apply for HPPSC Recruitment, salary, eligibility, fees, and everything.”