The Prime minister released the first installment of Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana – Gramin, PMAY-G to more than 1.47 lakh beneficiaries. Under this scheme Rs, 700 crores have been sent to the beneficiary’s account.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the first installment of Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana-Gramin (PMAY-G) to more than 1.47 lakh beneficiaries on Sunday by Prime minister Narendra Modi. Under this scheme, beneficiaries received Rs 700 crores in their accounts. Beneficiaries of Tripura have been given the benefit under this scheme. The program was organized through video conferencing.
What is PMAY-G Scheme
PMAY-G Scheme is the central government’s scheme to provide houses to homeless people. Under this scheme, the people living below the poverty line get the benefit. Under Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana-Gramin, money is sent directly to the account of poor families to get a pucca house. Under this scheme, the government provides up to Rs 2,00,000 assistance to a poor family.
How to check the status of the “Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana – Gramin” installment?
People who have applied under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana can check their online application status like this.
- To check the application status, first of all, you have to visit the official website of PMAY.
- Here the option of Citizen Assessment will be available, click on this option.
- After which, a new page will open on this page, the option of Track Your Assessment Status will appear.
- Now you click on it and fill in your registration number and other information.
- Then select your state, district, city, and submit, and after that, your online application status will appear on your screen today.
- If your name is on this list, then you can check your bank account number.
- The money will be reflected in your account when it arrives.
This is how you can check your installment status of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Follow SeekerTimes on social media handles for quick updates.