1. Both of her parents were doctors. Madhu and Ashok Chopra, Priyanka's mom and dad, were both physicians in the Indian army.
2. Her first acting audition was for Quantico. Although she had appeared in several roles before, she had never formally auditioned for any of them.
3. Her tattoo has a special meaning. Chopra has a tattoo that says "Daddy's lil girl" in her father's handwriting on her right wrist.
4. She is committed to philanthropy. Priyanka was named a global UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador in 2010 and has been a UNICEF India Ambassador for years.
6. She is a foodie. Chopra opened up about her love of New York-style food, especially hot dogs and chicken wings, in 2016. "I'm Indian, it's all about the spice!"
7. She was in a Disney movie. In 2013, Chopra played the character of Ishani in the Disney Animation Studios' film Planes, which was a spinoff of Pixar's Cars.
8. Her engagement ring is worth $200,000. "Priyanka's ring is a high-quality cushion cut weighing around 4 carats."